EMAIL DISCLAIMER :-
- The information contained herein is confidential in nature and is intended solely for the addressee(s) only and may constitute privileged information.
- If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender.
- Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby cautioned that any dissemination, disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying attachment is strictly prohibited and is unlawful.
- The email sender will not be responsible for any damage 1 caused by any computer contaminant 2 or alteration of the e-mail by any third party or otherwise.
- www.vizag24x7.com would like to draw the email reader’s attention that email communications are inherently insecure and capable of interception, corruption and delays. Anyone communicating with www.vizag24x7.com by email accepts the risks of email communications and their consequences.
- www.vizag24x7.com shall not be liable for incorrect, incomplete transmission, loss or damage on this account or delayed receipt of his e-mail.
For the purposes of the above email disclaimer policy, the key terms definition is adopted from Information Technology Act 2000 and Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008: 1: “damage” means to destroy, alter, delete, add, modify or re-arrange any computer resource by any means. 2: computer contaminant is defined in Section 43 of IT Act 2000, and it means any set of computer instructions that are designed – (a) to modify, destroy, record, transmit date or programme residing within a computer, computer system or computer network; or (b) by any means to usurp the normal operation of the computer, computer system, or computer network;